The 2013 Annual General Meeting of shareholders in Hakon Invests was held Monday, May 20, 2013 at Näringslivets Hus in Stockholm, Sweden.
The Meeting approved the proposal to change the company's name to ICA Gruppen.
The CEO Claes-Göran Sylvén and new CEO Per Strömberg commented on the Group's development last year and gave some forward looking statements.
- Notice of Annual General Meeting Hakon Invest
- Report of the Nomination Committé
- Board report on the Renumeration Committee's evaluation
- Item 11 Disposition of the profits
- Item 13 Resolutoin of amendments to the Articles of Association
- Item 18 Nomination Commitee ahead of the 2014 Annual General Meeting
- Item 19 Establishment of guidlines for remuneration to senior executives
- Item 20 Proposal to terminate the 2011 and 2012 share-based incentive programme
- Presentation of proposed board members
- Statement of Auditors
- Corporate Governance report
Disposition of earnings, dividend
The Annual General Meeting 2013 decided that no dividend will be paid for the 2012 financial year, due to the acquisition of the remaining shares in ICA and the banks’ terms for bridge financing. Last year's dividend amounted to SEK 491 million or SEK 6.25 per common share.
Hakon Invest’s 2012 Annual Report has been published on the web site.
Annual Report 2012 (pdf)
Hakon Invest's share structure comprise of common shares and C shares. Common shares and C shares carry the same voting right; one vote per share.
For further information, please contact
Frans Benson, Head of Investor Relations