ICA Gruppen’s CEO Per Strömberg is responsible for ensuring that the day-to-day management of the company is carried out in accordance with the Board’s guidelines and instructions.
In addition to the CEO Per Strömberg, ICA Gruppen’s Executive Management consists of the following people:
- Anders Svensson, Deputy CEO ICA Gruppen and CEO of ICA Sweden
- Sven Lindskog, CFO
- Petra Albuschus, Chief HR Officer, ICA Gruppen
- Lena Boberg, CEO of ICA Real Estate
- Liv Forhaug, Chief Strategy Officer, ICA Gruppen
- Marie Halling, CEO of ICA Bank
- Kerstin Lindvall, Chief Corporate Responsibility Officer, ICA Gruppen
- Maria Lundberg, Chief Information Officer, ICA Gruppen
- Anders Nyberg, CEO of Apotek Hjärtat
- Björn Olsson, Chief Corporate Communication Officer, ICA Gruppen
- Edgar Sesemann, CEO of Rimi Baltic
Executive Management meets regularly in order to discuss the company’s development and make decisions on issues of significance to the business.
The CEO is responsible for ensuring that day-to-day management of the company is carried out in accordance with the Board’s guidelines and instructions. The CEO also compiles, in dialogue with the Chairman of the Board, an agenda for Board meetings and is responsible for providing information and documentation for the meetings. The CEO also ensures that Board members receive information about ICA Gruppen’s development so that they can reach well-founded decisions.