Notice of attendance
Shareholders who wish to participate in the Annual General Meeting must
(i) be registered in the shareholder register maintained by Euroclear Sweden AB as per Friday, 5 April 2019,
(ii) notify their intention to participate in the Annual General Meeting no later than Friday, 5 April 2019, via the Company’s website, www.icagruppen.se, or by writing to ICA Gruppen AB, Årsstämma 2019, c/o Euroclear Sweden AB, Box 191, SE-101 23 Stockholm, Sweden, or by telephoning +46 8 402 90 40 on weekdays between 09.00 and 17.00 CET.
- Invitation to the Annual General Meeting of ICA Gruppen AB (publ)
- Item 11 Disposition of profits
- Item 19 The Board’s proposed guidelines for remuneration to senior executives
- The Board's statement on the Renumeration Committee's evaluaton in accordance with Section 9.1 in the Swedish Corporate Governance Code
- Corporate Governance Report 2018
- The Nomination Committee’s report prior to the 2019 Annual General Meeting
- Auditor’s report
The Board of Directors of ICA Gruppen recommends that the Annual General Meeting vote in favour of a dividend of SEK 11.50 (11.00) per share, for a total dividend of SEK 2,313 million (2,213). The dividend amount corresponds to 63% (53%) of net profit for the year. The proposed dividend is in line with the ambition to pay a favourable and stable dividend over time. ICA Gruppen's dividend target is to pay, over time, a shareholder dividend of at least 50% of net profit for the year. The last day for trading in ICA Gruppen shares including the right to dividends, provided that the Annual General Meeting votes in favour of the Board's proposal, is Thursday, 11 April 2019, with the record date set for Monday, 15 April 2019. The estimated payment date from Euroclear Sweden AB's system will thereby be Thursday, 18 April 2019.
Annual Report 2018
For further information, please contact
Frans Benson, Head of Investor Relations