Hakon Invest's 2012 Annual General Meeting was held on Thursday, April 19, 2012, at Näringslivets Hus in Stockhlom.
The Annual General Meeting decided to pay a dividend of SEK 6.25 per common share in Hakon Invest, in total SEK 491 M. The meeting also elected Hannu Ryöppönen as a member of the Board of Directors and and the Chairman of the Board.
- Notice of Annual General Meeting Hakon Invest
- Report of the Nomination Committé
- Election of Board of Directors
- Point 11 Disposition of the profits
- Point 18 Establishment of guidelines for remuneration to senior executives
- Point 19 Incentive program
- The Board's report concerning the Remuneration Committée's evaluation
- Statement of Auditor
- Corporate Governance report
Disposition of earnings, dividend
The Annual General Meeting approved a dividend of SEK 6.25 per common share, or SEK 491 M in total. The record date for the dividend is April 24, 2012. Based on this record date, the dividend is expected to be distributed to shareholders by Euroclear Sweden AB on April 27, 2012.
An English version of Hakon Invest’s 2011 Annual Report is available.
2011 Annual Report (pdf)
Hakon Invest's share structure comprise of common shares (49%) and C shares (51%). Common shares and C shares carry the same voting right; one vote per share.
For further information, please contact
Frans Benson, Head of Investor Relations