The Annual General Meeting of shareholders in Hakon Invest was held on Wednesday, April 22, 2009, at at Grand Hôtel, Stockholm, Sweden.
The AGM approved the proposed dividend of SEK 5.00 per common share. The Board of Directors and the CEO were discharged from responsibilty for the 2008 fiscal year.
CEO Claes-Göran Sylvén's adress at the Annual General Meeting. For a recorded version of the webcast click on the link CEO's adress (Swedish) ›
- Voting roster
- Notice of Annual General Meeting Hakon Invest
- Annual Report 2008
- Report of the Nomination Committee
- Election of the Board of Directors
- Auditor's comments
- Point 11 Disposition of the earnings
- Point 18 Principles for remuneration and other employment conditions
- Point 19 Incentive program
- Point 20 Acquisition of own shares
- Corporate governance report 2008
Disposition of earnings, dividend
The Board of Directors of Hakon Invest proposes that the Annual General Meeting approve a dividend for 2008 of SEK 5.00 per common share. The record date for the dividend is Monday, April 27, 2009. Based on this record date, the dividend is expected to be mailed to shareholders by Euroclear Sweden AB on Thursday, April 30, 2009.
For further information, please contact
Frans Benson, Head of Investor Relations