The Extraordinary General Meeting resolved in favour of the proposed dividend of SEK 6.00 per share. The record date for the dividend was set at Thursday, 24 September 2020. Dividends are expected to be paid through Euroclear Sweden AB on Tuesday, 29 September 2020.
The Extraordinary General Meeting also resolved in favour of amendments to the Articles of Association. The amendments ensure that the company, in the future, will be able to hold general meetings of shareholders via mail voting and/or by means of the Board of Directors collecting powers of attorney.
To prevent the spread of the virus that causes Covid-19, the Extraordinary General Meeting was conducted via a vote-by-mail procedure and thus without the physical presence of shareholders, proxies or external parties.
- Minutes from Extraordinary General Meeting of ICA Gruppen
- Report from Extraordinary General Meeting of ICA Gruppen
- Appendix 1 EGM Notice
- Appendix 2 Form of mail vote
- Appendix 3 Compilation of the aggregate result of the mail votes
- Appendix 5 Articles of Association
- Board statement on dividend proposal Auditors opinion on Board statement on dividend proposal Chapter 18, Paragraph 6
- Auditors opinion on Board statement on dividend proposal Chapter 18, Paragraph 6
- Interim report Q2 2020
For further information, please contact
Frans Benson, Head of Investor Relations