ICA Gruppen’s 2014 Annual General Meeting was held at 09.30 CET on Friday, 11 April at the Friends Arena in Solna, Sweden.
A recorded version of CEO Per Strömberg’s address to the Annual General Meeting is available on the link CEO’s address to the 2014 Annual General Meeting (in Swedish) ›
- Report from ICA Gruppen’s 2014 Annual General Meeting
- Invitation to the Annual General Meeting of ICA Gruppen AB
- Nomination Committee Report 2014
- Item 11 Disposition of profits
- Item 18 Proposal by the Board and the Nomination Committee for the composition and working methods of the Nomination Committee
- Item 19 The Board’s proposed guidelines for remuneration to senior executives
- The Board’s statement on the Remuneration Committee’s evaluation in accordance with Section 9.1 of the Swedish Corporate Governance Code
- Auditor’s report
- Corporate governance report
ICA Gruppen’s Annual General Meeting approved the proposed dividend of SEK 8.00 per ordinary share, totalling SEK 951 million, for fiscal year 2013. The record day is 16 April 2014, which means that the dividend will be paid out by Euroclear Sweden AB on Wednesday, 23 April 2014.
ICA Gruppen’s Annual Report has been published on its website.
The Swedish edition of the Annual Report is available in printed format from the Company’s head office from 21 March 2014 onwards. Contact us at email@example.com
For further information, please contact
Frans Benson, Head of Investor Relations