The 2011 Annual General Meeting of shareholders in Hakon Invest was held on Thursday, April 14, 2011, at Näringslivets Hus, Storgatan 19, Stockholm, Sweden.
- Notice AGM 2011
- Motions and proposed agenda
- Report of the Nomination Committee 2010
- Presentation of proposed Members of the Board
- Point 11, Disposition of the profits
- Point 18, Amendment of the Articles of Association
- Point 19, Guidelines for remuneration to senior executives
- Point 20, Incentive programs
- Renumeration Committee's evaluation
- Corporate Governance Report
- Auditor's statement
- Power of Attorney
Annual Report 2010
Hakon Invest’s 2010 Annual Report (Swedish) was published on the web site on March, 10, 2011. An English version was published on April, 1, 2011.
Annual Report 2010 (pdf)
Disposition of earnings, dividend
Shareholders in Hakon Invest at the Annual General Meeting approved a dividend for 2010 of SEK 6.00 per common share. The record date for the dividend is Tuesday, April 19, 2011. Based on this record date, the dividend is expected to be mailed to shareholders by Euroclear Sweden AB on Tuesday, April 26, 2011.
For further information, please contact
Frans Benson, Head of Investor Relations