ICA Gruppen’s 2015 Annual General Meeting was held on Wednesday, 22 April at the Globe Arena in Stockholm. Approximately 400 shareholders and guests participated in the Meeting, which was chaired by the Chairman of the Board Claes-Göran Sylvén.
A recorded version of CEO Per Strömberg’s address to the Annual General Meeting is available on the link CEO’s address to the 2015 Annual General Meeting (in Swedish) ›
- Report from ICA Gruppen’s 2015 Annual General Meeting
- Invitation to the Annual General Meeting of ICA Gruppen AB
- Nomination Committee Report 2015
- Item 11 Disposition of profits
- Item 18 Proposal by the Board and the Nomination Committee for the composition and working methods of the Nomination Committee
- Item 19 The Board’s proposed guidelines for remuneration to senior executives
- Item 20 The board of directors’ proposal on an authorisation for the board of directors to resolve on the transfer of own ordinary shares on Nasdaq Stockholm
- The Board’s statement on the Remuneration Committee’s evaluation in accordance with Section 9.1 of the Swedish Corporate Governance Code
- Corporate governance report
- Auditor’s report
ICA Gruppen’s Annual General Meeting approved the proposed dividend of SEK 9.50 per ordinary share for the 2014 financial year. 24 April 2015 was set as the record date for receiving a dividend. Dividends are expected to be paid by Euroclear Sweden AB on Wednesday, 29 April 2015.
ICA Gruppen´s annual report 2014 have been published on the website.
For further information, please contact
Frans Benson, Head of Investor Relations