The Annual General Meeting of shareholders in Hakon Invest was held on Wednesday, April 14, 2010, at 16:00 CET at Grand Hôtel, Stockholm, Sweden.
CEO Claes-Göran Sylvén's adress at the Annual General Meeting. For a recorded version of the webcast click on the link CEO's adress (Swedish) ›
- Minutes of the AGM
- Report of the Nomination Committee
- Presentation of proposed Members of the Board
- Presentation of proposed Auditor
- Point 11 Disposition of the profits
- Point 19 Guidelines for remuneration to senior executives
- Point 20 Incentive programs
- Corporate Governance Report
- Auditor’s statement
Disposition of earnings, dividend
The Board of Directors of Hakon Invest proposes that the Annual General Meeting approve a dividend for 2009 of SEK 6.00 per common share. The record date for the dividend is Monday, April 19, 2010. Based on this record date, the dividend is expected to be mailed to shareholders by Euroclear Sweden AB on Thursday, April 22, 2010.
Annual Report 2009
Hakon Invest’s 2009 Annual Report (Swedish) was published on the web site on March, 11, 2010. An English version was published on March, 31, 2010.
Annual Report 2009 (pdf)
A hard copy of the Annual Report is available for distribution. Please contact us at email@example.com
For further information, please contact
Frans Benson, Head of Investor Relations