Shares

ICA Gruppen has been listed on NASDAQ OMX Stockholm since 8 December 2005 and is quoted in the Large Cap segment.

ICA Gruppen’s largest owner is ICA-handlarnas Förbund (the Association of ICA Retailers), whose holding in ICA Gruppen amounts to 54% of the capital and voting rights. The remaining 46% is owned by institutional investors and private individuals in Sweden and abroad.

Download

Investment case


ICA Gruppen has a strong platform for profitable growth:

- Leading positions and strong brand
- Attractive markets
- Synergies and cost efficiency
- Strong cash flows
- The ICA idea – a unique, stable business model in Sweden
- Integrated sustainability work

Share price development

Total return

Analysts and estimations

Estimations are obtained from SME Direct and are based on forecasts from analysts following ICA Gruppen. Opinions, estimations and forecasts relating to ICA Gruppen only come from analysts and not ICA Gruppen or its Executive Management. Providing these materials does not mean that ICA Gruppen confirms or agrees with the information, conclusions or recommendations.

Read more Read more

Contact

Frans Benson

Head of Investor Relations

Madelene Gummesson

Investor Relations Manager

Wrong department?

In the IR department we only have the possibility to handle investor related questions. If you have a question regarding something else, please contact:

Press and media
Suppliers/Potential suppliers
Jobs
Customer Service

At ICA we use cookies to process, protect and develop our systems and services, and to follow up and evaluate the use of our digital channels for an improved experience. By using our website you accept the use of cookies. You can control the use of cookies in your browser’s settings. Read more about cookies