ICA Gruppen’s current group structure already contributes to economies of scale and vital synergies, such as through a joint loyalty programme, co-location of stores and pharmacies, purchasing and administration. However, digitalisation is enabling additional synergies in areas such as e-commerce, customer data, and investments in new technologies and skills.
ICA Gruppen’s strategic priorities for 2019 can be summarised in seven points:
- Online: Continue rapid growth, expand offering and strengthen last mile to win online
- Store network and concepts: Develop our store network and format strategy with focus on convenience, urban areas and the hypermarket of the future
- Personalisation and loyalty: Scale up smarter personalised offerings, improve the loyalty program and launch new digital services in our eco system
- Ways of working and competence: Improve and scale agile ways of working, collaboration
between our businesses, and build critical competences e.g. IT development and advanced analytics.
- Core processes: Increase stability and cost efficiency in our core processes with particular focus on logistics and common sourcing
- Automation and AI: Expand process automation and implement first AI/Data Science use cases for increased efficiency and optimized business processes
- Climate and health: Drive our sustainability work “For a good tomorrow” with particular focus on health and climate
For more information
ICA Gruppen press service, Telephone number: +46 10 422 52 52