A corporate structure that provides important advantages
Since ICA Gruppen was established in 2013 it has focused on building a strong and synergetic corporate structure that is well-equipped to meet changes in consumer behaviour, rapid digitalisation and extensive blurring of industry lines.
The change process has included numerous structural changes. The goal has also been to take greater advantage of synergies within the Group. Coordination has gradually been increased, intensified and broadened and now includes key areas such as offerings, customer insights, locations and marketplaces, investment and sourcing. Working together and leveraging economies of scale – physical as well as digital – brings benefits for the customers, the businesses, the employees, society in general and for ICA Gruppen.
Increased cooperation in multiple areas...
Coordination between the various operations makes it possible to provide strong and relevant customer offerings.
Access to data-driven customer insights from loyalty programmes provides valuable information on preferences and behaviour – and enables personalised offerings to be provided.
Co-location strengthens local marketplaces and makes life easier for the customers.
Coordination of investments benefits all operations and also promotes high financial efficiency.
Coordinated sourcing ensures good prices and the right quality. It enables the Group to have coordinated social and environmental requirements for suppliers.
...which provides benefits for:
- Making every day a little easier
- Attractive and relevant offerings
- Co-location of operations means people can get different things done all in one place
- Integrated loyalty programmes – bonus in all channels
- Value for money and quality
- Strong brand loyalty
- Opportunities for synergies and economies of scale
- More attractive marketplaces through co-location of operations
- Access to extensive customer insights
- Ability to contribute to make every day simpler and more sustainable
- Growth that creates development opportunities for individual employees
- Exciting opportunities for internal mobility between different types of operations
- An entrepreneurial culture with considerable opportunities to make a difference, individually and with others
- Coordinated environmental and health initiatives
- Jobs and tax revenue
- Robust rural communities
- Secure and efficient infrastructure for the supply of groceries and medicines, as well as banking and insurance services