ICA Gruppen’s 2016 Annual General Meeting was held on Wednesday, 20 April at Friends Arena, in Solna. Approximately 400 shareholders and guests were in attendance at the meeting, which was chaired by Claes-Göran Sylvén, Chairman of the Board of ICA Gruppen.
A recorded version of CEO Per Strömberg’s address to the Annual General Meeting is available on the link CEO’s address to the 2016 Annual General Meeting ›
- Report from ICA Gruppen’s 2016 Annual General Meeting
- Invitation to the Annual General Meeting of ICA Gruppen AB
- Nomination Committee Report 2016
- Item 11 Disposition of profits
- Item 19 The Board’s proposed guidelines for remuneration to senior executives
- The Board’s statement on the Remuneration Committee’s evaluation in accordance with Section 9.1 of the Swedish Corporate Governance Code
- Corporate governance report
- Auditor’s report
ICA Gruppen’s Annual General Meeting approved the proposed dividend of SEK 10 per ordinary share for the 2015 financial year. 22 April 2016 was set as the record date for receiving a dividend. Dividends are expected to be paid by Euroclear Sweden AB on Wednesday, 27 April 2016.
ICA Gruppen´s annual report 2015 have been published on the website.
For further information, please contact
Frans Benson, Head of Investor Relations