Notice of attendance
To be able to participate in the Annual General Meeting, shareholders must: be registered in the shareholder register maintained by Euroclear Sweden AB dated Friday, 6 April 2018, and notify their intention to attend the Annual General Meeting by 6 April 2018 at the latest.
Register here ›
- Invitation to the Annual General Meeting of ICA Gruppen AB (publ)
- Item 11 - Disposition of profits
- Item 19 - Remuneration to the Senior Management
- The Board's statement on the Remuneration Committee’s evaluation in accordance with Section 9.1 of the Swedish Corporate Governance Code
- Corporate Governance Report 2017
- Report of the Nomination Committee prior to the 2018 Annual General Meeting
- Auditor's report
The Board of Directors of ICA Gruppen proposes that the Annual General Meeting vote in favour of a dividend of SEK 11.00 per share (10.50), for a total dividend of SEK 2,213 million (2,112). The dividend amount corresponds to 53% (62%) of profit for the year. The last day for trading in ICA Gruppen shares including the right to dividend, provided that the Annual General Meeting votes in favour of the Board's proposal, is Thursday, 12 April 2018, with the record date set for Monday, 16 April 2018. The estimated payment date from Euroclear Sweden AB's system will thereby be Thursday, 19 April 2018.
Annual Report 2017
For further information, please contact
Frans Benson, Head of Investor Relations